YaraVita ACTISIL 1l
Product detailed description
YaraVita ACTISIL is a formulated biostimulant for foliar application that contains choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid along with calcium to help plants remain vigorous in adverse growing conditions. This enables them to achieve better yields and production quality.
YaraVita ACTISIL can also be applied by fertigation and absorbed by the plant through the roots.
- YaraVita ACTISIL contains silicon in the form of stabilised orthosilicic acid, which is the only bioavailable form of silicon but is usually very unstable
- After application to the leaf, silicon migrates through the leaf cuticle and epidermis and is then absorbed by the plant and stored in cell membranes.
- Silicon is an important component of cell walls and plays a structural role by strengthening cells.
- Silicon enhances root growth and increases water and nutrient uptake by roots
- Silicon also increases tolerance to abiotic stress by stimulating antioxidant activity
- Silicon reduces heavy metal absorption and toxicity to plants
- YaraVita ACTISIL contains choline, which stabilizes silicon in the form of orthosilicic acid and ensures that it remains available for plant uptake.
- Choline improves uptake by acting as a transporter that helps stretch the silicon into the target cells.
- Choline also helps protect plants from osmotic stress and is itself a structural component of cell membranes.
- YaraVita ACTISIL also contains calcium, which also plays an important role in stabilizing cell walls
Trials have shown that YaraVita Actisil improves fruit firmness, leading to better storage, transportability and extended shelf life. Strengthening cell walls also means an increase in the mechanical resistance of the tissue, increasing tolerance under hostile growing conditions and promoting resistance to physical stress (drought, heat).
Dosage 1 ml/l of nutrient solution or spray liquid every 7-14 days.
0,5 % w/w silicon (Si)
Be the first who will post an article to this item!